The Philadelphia Police Department is looking to identify the suspect for a theft in Graduate Hospital.
On July 29, 2013, at 8:15pm, as the complainant was working inside the new residential construction site located at the 1000 block of South 17th Street an unknown male reached into the complainant’s toolbox, which is attached to his vehicle, and took an assortment of tools valued at $1,500 and fled the area.
- Suspect Description: Black male, wearing a light colored blue shirt, dark colored shorts and dark colored shoes.
- To view the surveillance video: Visit The Philadelphia Police YouTube Channel or visit http://phillypolice.com/news
- If you see this suspect do not approach him, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect, please contact:
South Detectives Division
<?//php previous_post_link( '%link', __( '%title’, ‘starkers’ ) ); ?>
<?//php next_post_link( '%link', __( ' %title‘, ‘starkers’ ) ); ?>