The Philadelphia Police Department is asking the public’s assistance in identifying the suspect who robbed a WAWA in Bustleton.
On July 2, 2013, at 2:00am, the suspect entered a WAWA store located at 8900 Krewstown Road and approached the employee who was at the cash register and asked for a pack of cigarettes. When the employee was completing the transaction, the suspect placed his hand in a blue bag simulating he had a weapon demanding money. After the employee opened the cash register and gave the suspect an undetermined amount of cash, the suspect fled west on Bloomfield Avenue.
- Suspect Description: White male, 5’10″-6’0″, 20-30 years-of-age, brown t-shirt, dark colored cargo shorts, blue/white sneakers, white base ball cap with black lettering on front.
- To view the surveillance video: Visit The Philadelphia Police YouTube Channel or visit http://phillypolice.com/news
- If you see this suspect do not approach him, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect, please contact:
Northeast Detectives Division
Det. Hughes #9048
<?//php previous_post_link( '%link', __( '%title’, ‘starkers’ ) ); ?>
<?//php next_post_link( '%link', __( ' %title‘, ‘starkers’ ) ); ?>