On July 1, 2013, at 1:00am, the complainant, a 20 year-old male was involved in an argument with a friend in the drive through of Dunkin Donuts located at 300 East Erie Avenue in Hunting Park. During the argument an unknown male operating a four door vehicle pulled in the drive through from behind the complainant. The suspect then exited his vehicle and struck the complainant in the back of his head with a baseball bat then fled the area in an unknown direction.
- Suspect Description: Hispanic male, wearing a white tank top and dark colored shorts.
- To view the surveillance video: Visit The Philadelphia Police YouTube Channel or visit http://phillypolice.com/news
- If you see this suspect do not approach him, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect, please contact:
East Detectives Division
Det. Newbert #8711
<?//php previous_post_link( '%link', __( '%title’, ‘starkers’ ) ); ?>
<?//php next_post_link( '%link', __( ' %title‘, ‘starkers’ ) ); ?>