On June 22, 2013 at 9:44am, an unknown black male entered the K-Mart store located at 3301 Aramingo Avenue in Richmond. Once inside the defendant proceeded to the jewelry section and forced open a jewelry display case. After taking jewelry from the case he then fled the store on foot south on Aramingo Avenue.
- Suspect Description: black male, 20 years-of-age wearing a green shirt with a design on the front and tan pants.
- To view the surveillance video: Visit The Philadelphia Police YouTube Channel or visit http://phillypolice.com/news
- If you see this suspect do not approach him, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect, please contact:
East Detectives Division
Det. Waddell #9159
<?//php previous_post_link( '%link', __( '%title’, ‘starkers’ ) ); ?>
<?//php next_post_link( '%link', __( ' %title‘, ‘starkers’ ) ); ?>