On July 29, 2013, at 10:09am, an unknown male entered the Police and Fire Credit Union located at 7604 City Avenue and presented the teller with a threatening demand note. After taking an undisclosed amount of money the suspect fled in an unknown direction.
- Suspect Description: Black male, 30 years-of-age, 6’2″, thin build, wearing a red checkered long sleeve shirt, red cap.
- Police and Fire Credit Union Robbery Wanted Flyer
- If you see this male do not approach him, contact 911 immediately.
- To submit a tip via telephone, dial 215.686.TIPS (8477) or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
- Use this electronic form to submit a tip anonymously
- There may be a reward for information leading to this subject’s capture, and tipsters can remain anonymous.
If you have any information about this crime or this suspect, please contact:
FBI/PPD Violent Crimes Task Force
Case Number MC #13-0051
<?//php previous_post_link( '%link', __( '%title’, ‘starkers’ ) ); ?>
<?//php next_post_link( '%link', __( ' %title‘, ‘starkers’ ) ); ?>